Saturday, December 29, 2007

I am... a Mom!


Well, so much for posting a picture every day! Sometimes (many times) being an unschooling mom means that I choose to do things that my kids want to do instead of doing things that I had planned to do for myself. This time it meant watching the Friends DVDs that Bekka just got, playing games, making good food, going to the celtic jam downtown, hanging out with friends at Borders, hosting game night... you get the idea.

I got pretty side tracked from updating the blog every day because, one, I was busy with the kiddos and two, when I wasn't busy with kiddos someone had my computer! So I decided to take a few days off from the blog.

We had a great Christmas this year. We snacked, played lots of games (we even finished a game of Monopoly with Steffi winning!), made some treats for our fabulous mailman and had enough to deliver some to a few of our friends, and went out for Chinese food on Christmas day (this is the third year in a row).

No comments: