Friday, December 07, 2007

GUTS Homework - I am... a blogger

On our GUTS support call yesterday, Reggie challenged us to get at least ten pictures of ourselves in December. The thought behind this is that most women (especially middle-aged moms) don't have many pictures taken of them - lots of the kids and pets and other stuff, but they are usually absent in the photos (I'm usually taking ours). I decided that I would try to post a new picture of myself on my blog every day for the rest of the month.

This is really for my own amusement, trying to capture myself in different roles.

I thought this first one should be me, writing my blog, so that if some poor soul is actually reading this, they can see what I might look like right now, typing this out. (Bekka's comment, it's not very exciting.)

2 comments:

Zenmomma said...

Okay it's been 2 days now. I'm waiting for a new picture. ;-) I like the blogging shot!

Joni Zander said...

You know, it's a little scary knowing I have A loyal reader!

Thanks for the accountability.