Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hey! I'm a Canna


I am a
Canna


What Flower
Are You?




Here's what it says about me: "You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

Boy, doesn't THAT sound right on the money? As with all such surveys, I was wishing for some different choices on some of the questions, but it certainly turned out right! I think the first question is my favorite - "How many books do you have in your home?" I'm not sure I know anyone who has fewer than 100 books in their home!! And I liked being asked about moving help, because we are always happy to help friends move - we've moved SO many times, and while we had hired help for almost all of them (provided by the company Steve worked for), we still have a great understanding for the hassle that is moving.

So, what flower are you?

No comments: