Thursday, December 25, 2008

So Many Thoughts...

I have so many thoughts swirling around that aren't quite coming together.

Some how, some time, I'd like to develop the following ideas:
Women's relationships with one another
How we in our society deal with the end of life
People who are such loud voices for certain values, but don't actually follow those values themselves
How unschooling affects all aspects of my life and all of my relationships
What does it really mean to support our children when they are in conflict?
Is it me, or is it them?
Is it reality that I see, or just an illusion?
The Five Love Languages and what difference does it make?
Can I be the person I want to be?
Confidence and courage
Trust
Am I enough?
Longing
How to build community that effectively supports its members
Inclusion, exclusion and is there any way to avoid the trouble these can cause
Forgiveness
What really is "in the best interest of our kids"?
And many more...

So far, the ideas just swirl, not really coming together in the way I want. I'm hopeful that sometime in the new year I will be in a place to develop them well.

1 comment:

ps pirro said...

Joni you're asking the questions of a lifetime here... and they all come down to the one big one: How are we to live? I look forward to reading your answers as the new year unfolds. love & joy, peggy