Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Balance Among Busyness

(Note: I wrote this back on April 6, but when I realized what I should be doing at the time, I stopped writing and worked on it instead. That's what I get for "shoulding" on myself!)

I thought life would calm down after the cookie sale was over! Ha! The girls exceeded their goal, selling 3152 boxes of cookies between the three of them! So immediately after the cookie sale ended, we started planning our trip to Washington DC!

So now I’ve got at least as many balls in the air:
∑ Trying to help my friend with the LIFE is Good NW Unschooling Conference (and don’t think I’m doing a very good job at it)
∑ Co-coordinating the UU Services Auction (and realizing that I’m always a little late in contacting who I need to contact to get done what needs to get done)
∑ Running our new GS troop (okay, I’m feeling a lot of success around this one – it is going really well and the girls have gone from meeting for three hours to meeting for four hours every Thursday!)
∑ Trying to get all of our lodging and activities lined up for Wa DC (which is what I SHOULD be doing right this minute!)….

No comments: