Saturday, November 03, 2012

Grateful for Reconnecting

Today I had the wonderful surprise of a phone call from an old friend.  I've moved a LOT, and I'm not super great at keeping in touch with people, but recently I've tried to be much better about that.  It's been more of an intention than an action so far, but intentions are powerful and cause things to happen.

It was so wonderful to hear from my friend from Spokane - I hadn't talked to her in years!  The last time I saw her, my 20 year old was celebrating her 13th birthday.  She is someone I think about often as we share the same faith community, are both in healthcare, and she taught me to knit.  And she's just someone I really, truly enjoy - one of those people who just clicks.

Come to find out, she is studying in the same program another friend of mine in Virginia completed a year ago - working to become a health coach.  Being an energy healer myself, and training to become a business coach, we had a lot to talk about!

Is there anyone in your life you haven't talked to in a while?  Just pick up the phone - they will be thrilled to hear from you!

No comments: