Friday, March 25, 2011

Writing about Motherhood

Oh dear, I'm already running behind - I'm just not the most regular blogger around...

Our weekly writing group meetings are turning into every other week meetings. What can you expect with six busy moms?

At our last meeting we thought it would be interesting to tackle the ever so tiny topic of motherhood. If you've been reading along, you will already know that we don't have a lot of direction or guidance in our topics.

And if you are playing along at home, I promise I will look for pending comments and approve them!!! (Thanks Starcat for the comments, the posts, and the realization that I needed to do something about my comments!)

2 comments:

Nikki Starcat Shields said...

You're welcome! Hope you don't think I was stalking you. :) I've just been really enthused about the prompts.

Blessings,
Starcat

Joni Zander said...

No fear of stalking - I'm glad you were persistent. I had NO IDEA I had 15 comments sitting in moderation!

I just sent the writing group your blog address - I'm glad you are playing along.