Saturday, June 30, 2007

Great Essay on Productivity

My LIFE is Good friend Karen shared a link to this essay today and I absolutely love it.

In it, author Aaron Swartz shares his views on how to be productive.

There are so many things he says in the essay that I just love, but one, very subtile comment is, "Most people's time is eaten up by things like school and work. Obviously if you attend one of these, you should stop. But what else can you do?" YES! I would so love to talk with him about more of his views.

Aaron is a big Alfie Kohn fan, who, coincidentally is speaking in Portland on the 24th of July. Unfortunately, I won't be there, as I have a family commitment that night.

Makes me wonder if Aaron speaks - could be a great addition to the LIFE is Good lineup (Mary, I know you're reading!).

So, please go read the essay and let me know what you think.

No comments: